Friday, September 18, 2009

Just Today

So here is my first blog ever. I never thought I would blog in my life. I would think sometimes to do it, but then thought no. Now two girls at work do it, so I am getting suckered in to as well. So this is me....I go to the gas station today on my lunch break and it's a beautiful 75 degree day. I'm not really wanting to go back to work. I would rather do anything else then go back to work. My car is parked right in front of the gas station for I just had to run in really quick. I walk out to get in my car and I'm hitting my unlock button on my key chain. I open the door and it does not open, so I hit unlock again and again and again. Still won't open. I'm thinking to myself...well at least I have my phone with me in case something weird is happening and I can't get in my car. I go to hit unlock again this time looking down at my key chain and realize that the whole time I was hitting the lock button. The best part of this whole 1 minute of my life is that I did not even consider using my actual key to unlock the door. Who uses those things anymore these days anyway:) Really:)

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha sucka!!! Welcome to the blog world!! I look forward to reading all of the wonderful things in your head in your "story corner" (by the way whoever thought of that title was a genius!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha as well, however I think I am addicted to this!!

    ReplyDelete